MacDive 2.11.3 build 2.11.3
August 21, 2019
- Added support for the Aqualung i550C.
- Significant performance improvements downloading via Bluetooth from various Aqualung/Oceanic devices.
- Added Quicklook support to photo browsers (dives, critters, sites).
- Added Quicklook support to thumbnail images (diver, site, critter, gear etc).
- Added Set Point Low/High fields back to new dive inspector.
- Added ability to include notes when filtering dives.
- Added "recents" menu to record recent searches in the search box.
- Added support for reading VMS Rebreather XML files.
- Read signature from SQL databases.
- Performance improvements syncing large numbers of photos.
- Added new Smart Log criteria: Air Integration
- Minor UI improvements.
- You can now double-click site images to view them in Preview.
- Fixed bug joining multiple dives.
- Fixed SAC/RMV bug with multi-tank dives.
- Fixed reading date from FIT files in certain cases.
- Fixed bug reading gas switches from old SDE files.
- Fixed some UI caching issues around displaying profile samples.
- Fixed alarms sometimes displaying with a vertical offset.
- Fixed reading temperature from UDDF files in certain cases.