MacDive 2.6.0 build 2.6.0
January 15, 2016
- Major cloud syncing performance improvements.
- Added support for the Divesoft Freedom and Liberty.
- Added support for the Oceanic F11.
- Added a tool to batch adjust the date/time of dives.
- Added a tool to merge dives entered manually with downloaded profiles.
- Added a tool to simplify providing diagnostic data from a dive computer to us.
- Added “Currency” to Gear.
- Added some new user requested flags.
- Added the ability to choose whether photos are synced per-dive.
- Various UI fixes and performance improvements.
- Fix issue reading gas mixes and CNS from a D4i in some cases.
- Fix issue reading dates from certain Oceanic devices.
- Fix issue naming smart logs if the smart logs section is hidden.
- Fix issue downloading from some OSTC3s.
- Fix issue downloading some Seabear data.