MacDive 2.7.1 build 2.7.1
September 19, 2016
- Add support for the Aeris A500 AI.
- Add support for the Aqualung i550t.
- Add support for the Sherwood Vision.
- Revamped AutoAdd (better UI, Critter matching, faster).
- Added ability to export and import sites (via XML).
- Added ability to export and import critters (via XML).
- Add new bar graph for Dives By Month.
- Allow autocomplete by substring on Critters.
- Dive Inspector notes font is now slightly larger.
- Don’t allow drawing profile selections if there is no profile.
- Use a more appropriate default tank size when there are no tanks.
- Site Average Rating should update correctly now.
- Buddies in the General tab of the Inspector should update correctly now.
- Critter Thumbnails will now refresh as photos finish syncing.
- Download NDT from the Pro Plus 2.1.
- Improved support for the Dacor Darwin Air.
- Various improvements updating the status bar when things change.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Lots of internal tidy-up. Welcome to the future.
- Fix issue where it was difficult to move a map pin.
- Fix issue where editing pins on a map would cause display issues.
- Fix issue upgrading versions on macOS Sierra.
- Fix issue downloading from a Petrel 2 in certain cases.
- Fix issue downloading from a Suunto DX in certain cases.
- Fix graph profile inspector being fuzzy on non-retina devices.
- Fix a crash viewing statistics on OS X 10.9.
- Fix obscure issue that would disable sites from the dive inspector dropdown in certain cases.
- Fix temperature for Tusa Zen Air.