MacDive 2.12.1 build 2.12.1
September 27, 2020
- Added support for the Cressi Cartesio.
- Added support for the Cressi Goa.
- Added support for the Oceanic Veo 4.0.
- Added support for the Scubapro G2 HUD.
- Added support for the Shearwater Peregrine.
- Added support for the Sherwood Wisdom 4.
- Added support for importing DiveMate databases.
- Rewrote Smart Apnea importer to handle sub-second sampling.
- Disabled Fast Ascent highlights and graph smoothing for freedives.
- Added delete confirmation when clicking "X" on a thumbnail.
- Added a disabled site pin for sites that have no dives on the map.
- Minor Dark mode improvements.
- Cloud Preferences panel can now show the logged in Dropbox account.
- Fixed issue that may prevent images from Photos being added.
- Fixed issue downloading Smart Apnea dives in certain cases.
- Fixed bug reading max depth from a Smart Apnea.
- Fixed bug reading dates from a VT Pro.
- Fixed issue reading TTS/Deco from Shearwater XML files.
- Fixed issue reading deco/pressure from Divesystem devices.
- Fixed issue reading multiple gases from Scubapro devices.
- Fixed issue reading freedives from an i200c.
- Fixed crash when encountering invalid buddy names.
- Fixed issue with deco values from an i770r.